Annual General Meeting/2017
Geek.Zone is Being Upgraded!
This is not our normal home page, so thanks for your patience while we make some changes. Usual service will be resumed in the coming days. In the meanwhile, here is the information about our upcoming AGM.
By the way, remember to purchase your T shirts before time runs out!
The GeekZone Annual General Meeting is your chance to have your say about what happens at your GeekZone over the next twelve months!
Make your nominations for Trustees and Regents at GeekZone General Election 2017
The 2017 GeekZone AGM will be held on 25 November 2017.
The AGM commences at 7pm.
- GeekZoneCoventry: The Flying Standard, Coventry
- GeekZoneLondon: The Hoop & Toy, Kensington
- GeekZoneChelmsford: The Orange Tree, Chelmsford
Please RSVP now. If you cannot attend in person, it is critical that you tell us whether you are happy for the AGM to proceed.
The results of the GeekZone General Election 2017 will be announced during this meeting. Make sure that your candidate has been nominated and that you vote for them!
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of previous AGM
- Chair’s report
- Secretary’s report
- Financial report
- Regents Report
- Inauguration of Trustees & Regents
- Proposed Special Resolution to update the Objects and timeframes
- Proposed Special Resolution to increase membership to GBP£1.00
- Any other business and ‘Final Thank you’.